Be Natural Music is a well-established music school based in Seabright, Santa Cruz.
Our centralized location brings students from all over Santa Cruz County. Our staff come from all backgrounds and walks of life; we’re a close-knit group of music lovers! Community is at the forefront of Be Natural Music.
This position is not remote, you must be a resident of Santa Cruz County.
COVID-19 measures have been implemented in our school and must be followed at all times. Please do NOT drop into the school unannounced - Interviews will be scheduled via Zoom.
The Hybrid Office Manager position is an integral part of the school & will be responsible for a myriad of duties, such as:
- Scheduling Coordination through Google Calendar (MAIN JOB)
- Sales, Customer service & Communication (answering calls, emails, texts & walk-ins)
- Accounts & Invoicing through QBO (Quickbooks Online) Not looking for a bookkeeper
- Concert Season & Summer camp Projects, including basic Video editing & Livestream
- And much more!
- Previous experience managing a schedule, school, office, or business.
- MUST HAVE previous experience in scheduling.
- Must have a friendly disposition, be trustworthy, & be approachable
- This job requires you to communicate with families & students of all ages!
- Ability to function and work efficiently in a (musically) loud environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you cannot handle being in a disruptive environment, this is NOT the job for you!
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with Quickbooks Online
- Have overall excellent skills on a Mac computer
- Computer & tech-savvy is a MUST!
- MUST have a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication skills via phone, text, email, and in-person
- Time management, using your time effectively and efficiently
- Must have excellent comprehension and writing skills
- Excellent attendance, you’re the first one in the door during the week!
- A level-head in times of stress/intensity, this job is fast-paced
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks, often simultaneously
- Outstanding organizational ability & attention to detail
- LONG-TERM COMMITMENT
An appreciation & love for music is a HUGE plus! A background in music is not necessary.
Full-Time (open to part-time as well)
Hours required: 11 AM - 6 PM; M - F + extended hours during concert seasons
Hours wanted: 9 AM - 6 PM; M - F (1-hour lunch) + extended hours during concert seasons
First 120 days of training: $23/hr
After 120 days: $25/hr + Benefits & 401K (negotiable)
Please visit our website before applying: www.benaturalmusic.live
Be Natural Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn bass guitar today! Contact us to enroll in the Be Natural Music learning program
or for any questions. We look forward to working with you!