Be Natural Music Grand Opening
February 12 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Take a full tour of the new facility.
We Are Excited to Be a Part of the Community in Cupertino!
During our event, please take a full tour of our new facility, including our teaching rooms, stage, and retail. Plus check out some of our bands who came up from Santa Cruz to play for you!
Our staff, including teachers and the Music Director, will be available to answer questions. We will have food & drinks for your enjoyment.
What We’re Offering Now:
- Private music lessons on guitar, piano, voice, drums, bass, and saxophone (in-person or on Zoom)
- We have a brand new Sound Play class starting February 1st for 4 – 5-year-olds
- We are starting our first rock band in March, so let us know if you have a teenager who’s ready to play in a band!
For Your Safety:
- Masks & temperature checks will be required upon entry
- Hepa filters will be fully engaged in many of the rooms for added safety
- A table will be set up out front, for those of you who have questions but don’t want to go inside (You’ll still hear the music!)
- This event will Live-Stream our bands so there are multiple ways to enjoy our grand opening
Live Stream our Opening Ceremony on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ2X57WvTam/?utm_medium=copy_link